Stages BEATS Virtual Certification • Friday 23rd July 2021
The Fun, Fitness and Facts of riding to the Beat!
As leaders in the industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most innovative and comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, human movement, and building a class around Music.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Adding Movement: C.A.S.E. Paradigm discussion
- Drills 4 Thrills: Easy Programming for Success (Long vs. Short Intervals, HIIT vs. SIT; Loops, Ladders & Pyramids)
- Music that Moves (Music Theory 101, Tempo-driven vs. Feel-driven, music sources, and practical application examples)
- Set the Stage: from Workout to Experience
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Friday 23rd July 2021 2pm - 6pm PST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
When not on the road training instructors to be Stages certified you can find Marnie at Life Time as a Master Instructor Trainer for their Indoor Cycling brands as well as a Life Time Academy Educator. She is a presenter for Empower Fitness Conferences as well as a contributor to Elevate, Life Time’s online magazine. With more than 20 years’ experience in the industry, she has become known for successfully training and mentoring instructors to new heights of expertise. Her experience, combined with a Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Fitness Promotion, ACE Personal Trainer and Peak Pilates Comprehensive Certifications, has given her the opportunity to be a multi-faceted educator and trainer for diverse brands and formats. Marnie is also a passionate performer who provides energetic, musically driven, fun-filled classes where she drives effective workouts and creates a tribe of passionate advocates. She is well known for her inspirational and motivational style, instructional clarity and strong community following.