Stages ONE Virtual Certification • Sunday, July 25th 2021
Your Introduction into the world of Indoor Cycling
#WEKNOWCYCLINGThe Stages ONE Instructor Certification is the first step in a line of courses designed to elevate the knowledge and understanding of Indoor Cycling for instructors. Teaching with or without technology, with a power meter or to the beat of the music, we all need to start somewhere. We created this course to provide both new and returning indoor cycling leaders with the tools and information necessary to instruct safe, fun, and effective classes. Take the first pedal stroke, and...
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference, split into two 2-hour modules:
- Indoor Cycling: What's work have to do with it?
- The Plan: Class Design for Success (Structure-driven vs. Music-driven, Cadence & Resistance Combinations...)
- The Invisible Road: Music in Indoor Cycling (Tempo vs. Feel, Music Sources and Playlist Creation, Practical Examples)
- In the Studio: Tech, Tips & Tricks of the Trade
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Sunday, April 18, 2021 from 12 pm to 4:30 pm EST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Russell hails from New York City and has been full time in the fitness world for 14+ years. His original discipline, Indoor Cycling, continues to drive his passion for the industry. He started as a cycling Instructor at New York Health and Racquet Club In 2006. He was discovered by Equinox Fitness Clubs while studying with Power Pilates in NYC. Working at the SoHo Equinox location he quickly rose to Tier 3+ trainer, attaining many certifications along the way. He moved with Equinox to Florida in 2016. He is currently the Group Fitness Manager at Equinox Brickell Heights in Miami.
Russell has been featured in local television spots, radio shows, and articles celebrating the Equinox brand. In addition to his management duties at Equinox, Russell has recently joined forces with Stages Indoor Cycling as a Master Educator. He also holds certifications with; NCSF, Mad Dog Athletics, Schwinn Indoor Cycling, Power Pilates, Kettle Bell Athletics, Trigger Point Therapy, to name a few. "My goal in my life and my career Is to continue my growth and education so that I may help members and instructors alike achieve their goals and realize their dreams"