Stages POWER Virtual Certification • Sunday, May 23, 2021
Learn how to incorporate Power to your Indoor Cycling classes
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most up-to-date training course on working with metrics, and building classes around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101 & Power Zones Discussion
- Drills 4 Thrills: Easy Programming for Success (Long vs. Short Intervals, HIIT vs. SIT; Loops, Ladders & Pyramids)
- Power Profiling: Beyond FTP
- Power Class Examples
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Sunday, May 23, 2021, from 9 AM to 1:30 PM EST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.