Stages POWER Virtual Certification • Sunday, June 27, 2021
Learn how to incorporate Power to your Indoor Cycling classes
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most up-to-date training course on working with metrics, and building classes around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101 & Power Zones Discussion
- Drills 4 Thrills: Easy Programming for Success (Long vs. Short Intervals, HIIT vs. SIT; Loops, Ladders & Pyramids)
- Power Profiling: Beyond FTP
- Power Class Examples
- Q&A + Final Roundtable
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: Sunday, June 27, 2021, from 9 AM to 1:30 PM PST via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Lenita Anthony, M.S., is a veteran industry presenter and author, and Master Educator for Stages Cycling. A former IDEA Contributing Editor Board Member, she has over 25 years of experience in clinical exercise physiology, program development, and fitness education. Lenita's exercise science and outdoor cycling backgrounds inform her indoor cycling practice. She is a licensed USA Cycling Level 2 coach, former coach for the U.S. Women's Triathlon Series, and a ride leader for the Challenged Athlete's Foundation's Million Dollar Challenge Ride. She holds multiple USA Cycling State and National Championship titles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.