Stages POWER Essentials VIRTUAL CERTIFICATION • September 19th 2021
A hybrid certification with the convenience of our home study online certification and the interaction of a live discussion with a Stages Master Educator
As leaders in the Power meter industry - both outdoors and indoors - Stages delivers the most comprehensive training course on learning the ropes of indoor cycling, working with metrics, and building a class around Power.
- Full access to our Online Certification (8+ hours of content, videos, class templates, etc.) – ideally to be completed before the Virtual Campus
- An interactive & engaging 4-Hour Virtual Campus with a select group of ten attendees led by a Stages Master Educator – LIVE through Videoconference,split into two 2-hour modules:
- Class Design 101
- Drills 4 Thrills
- Music that Moves
- Roundtable Discussion and Q&A
- 8 Continuing Education Credits
- Certificate of Completion
- Online Certification: You can complete the Online Certification portion at your own leisure. However, it is highly encouraged that you complete it and pass the assessment prior to the Virtual Campus.
- Virtual Campus: September 19th, 2021 from 11am to 3.30pm EDT via Zoom
* TO ENSURE THE QUALITY OF THE INTERACTIVE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE, THIS TRAINING IS LIMITED TO TEN ATTENDEES.
Russell hails from New York City and has been full time in the fitness world for 14+ years. His original discipline, Indoor Cycling, continues to drive his passion for the industry. He started as a cycling Instructor at New York Health and Racquet Club In 2006. He was discovered by Equinox Fitness Clubs while studying with Power Pilates in NYC. Working at the SoHo Equinox location he quickly rose to Tier 3+ trainer, attaining many certifications along the way. He moved with Equinox to Florida in 2016. He is currently the Group Fitness Manager at Equinox Brickell Heights in Miami.
Russell has been featured in local television spots, radio shows, and articles celebrating the Equinox brand. In addition to his management duties at Equinox, Russell has recently joined forces with Stages Indoor Cycling as a Master Educator. He also holds certifications with; NCSF, Mad Dog Athletics, Schwinn Indoor Cycling, Power Pilates, Kettle Bell Athletics, Trigger Point Therapy, to name a few. "My goal in my life and my career Is to continue my growth and education so that I may help members and instructors alike achieve their goals and realize their dreams"
Frequently Asked Questions
Be part of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, practical and interactive Indoor Cycling digital certification in the market. Remember, to ensure the quality of our interactive experience, this Virtual Certification is limited to ten attendees.